WHEN YOUR GROANING GETS TO GOD
Text: Exodus 2:24-25 "So God heard their groaning, and God remembered His covenant with Abraham, with Isaac and with Jacob And God looked upon the children of Isreal, and God acknowledge them

Many times, when we groan that is; sometimes in a despairing or miserable tone, complain or grumble, God because of His infinite mercy do not repay us with what we deserve. As we know, He hates complaining or murmuring. He wants us to reason out with Him in prayers. Isaiah 1:18.
Rather than punish the people of Isreal, He decided to remember His covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He ended their intractable agony. He terminated with strong hand their suffering.

Therefore, I strongly believe in my spirit that God shall have mercy on you and put an end to that challenge, plague or affliction and that disease of long continuance. Deuteronomy 28:59.

He will punish your oppressors and set you free from all forms of bondage from this day. His capacity is limitless. Just believe in Him.

Pray with me, Father, have mercy on me and my household forgives every error of the past and avenges me speedily in Jesus name. I shall not fail in Jesus name. (Amen)

No comments:

Post a Comment